SIMPLE TO INSTALL AND USE (Instant Boiling Water Tap)
As it’s so simple and easy to use, the unvented Instant Hot Water Tap sets itself apart from other units on the market.
- There is no need for additional drainage pipework, rendering installation simple and painless.
- There is also no need for a separate cold-water supply, making it extremely easy to install without causing any
disruption to your kitchen!
- The 2.4l insulated tank in stylish ABS matt black fits unobtrusively under the sink unit, optimising your storage space.
- The carbon rod filter absorbs and eliminates calcium, magnesium, odour, soil, and other water particles, while the
sensors ensure that the water level is sufficient and that overheating is avoided.
- There is no extra boiling to dispose of, making it cleaner and more energy efficient to use – and you just heat the
water you need, which is better for the climate.
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU HAVEA 4-I N – 1 HOT WATER TAP?
- Everyday Hot Water is ideal for filling the sink with large items, washing hands, and performing H other cleaning tasks.
- Everyday Cold Water – supplies of cold water ideal for everyday tasks such as watering plants C and removing bubbles.
- Instant Steaming Hot Water delivers perfect filtered water for making teas, coffees, and all of
your cooking needs in a safe, instantaneous, and temperature-controllable range of 75-98
- Cold Filtered Water in an Instant filtering out hardness/limescale, discoloration, and
odours in your domestic water supply using advanced filter technology, providing crystal
clear filtered water on tap, and improving the taste of cold drinks
Best Value Instant Hot Water Tap
• The inner tank (boiler) is completely insulated and energy efficient, allowing the tank temperature to be maintained.
• A smoked glass front with digital touch control and a functional colour monitor complements the design registered
smooth ABS case in Matt black finish.
• A carbon rod filter is included with the unit, which is designed to absorb and remove calcium, magnesium, odour,
dirt, and particles, among other things.
• Conveniently fits into your base unit thanks to its small size (Overall height 330mm, Width 230mm, Depth 210mm).
• Temperature ranges from 75 to 98 degrees Celsius.
Download Installation Guide Here