Say goodbye to the Kettle, you’ve got instant boiling water on demand with the brilliant 3 in 1 Instant Filtered Boiling Water Kitchen Tap from Excel Home.
The 3 in 1 Instant Filtered Boiling Water Tap, available in either chrome or brass, in gorgeous traditional style, delivers filtered cold, hot and boiling water and is suitable for all plumbing systems. Stylish, compact and instant – what more do you need?
The traditional tap is easy to install. The insulated spout and operating handle prevent the tap from becoming too hot during use, keeping the tap safe for all the family. The safety interlock and self closing handle avoid accidental selection of boiling water mode.
The 3 in 1 Instant Filtered Boiling Water Kitchen Tap is also perfect for food preparation and is more than suitable in commercial kitchens as well as domestic kitchens.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL AND USE
As our boiling water tap is so simple and easy to use, the unvented device sets itself apart from other units on the market.
There is no need for additional drainage pipework, rendering installation simple and painless.
There is also no need for a separate cold-water supply, making it extremely easy to install without causing any
disruption to your kitchen! A perfect Hot Water Tap
The 2.4l insulated tank in stylish ABS matt black fits unobtrusively under the sink unit, optimising your storage space.
The carbon rod filter absorbs and eliminates calcium, magnesium, odour, soil, and other water particles, while the
sensors ensure that the water level is sufficient and that overheating is avoided.
There is no extra boiling to dispose of, making it cleaner and more energy efficient to use – and you just heat the
water you need, which is better for the climate.
The Instant Boiling Water System is the ideal finishing touch for your new kitchen – or as a simple improvement for
your current setup.
• The inner tank is completely insulated and energy efficient, allowing the tank temperature to be maintained.
• A smoked glass front with digital touch control and a functional colour monitor complements the design registered
smooth ABS case in Matt black finish.
• A carbon rod filter is included with the unit, which is designed to absorb and remove calcium, magnesium, odour,
dirt, and particles, among other things.
• Conveniently fits into your base unit thanks to its small size (Overall height 330mm, Width 230mm, Depth 210mm).
• Temperature ranges from 75 to 98 degrees Celsius.